Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The 73rd good thing: Part 2

I haven't been able to publish the longer videos that I took -- something always messes up before it finishes uploading -- but here's some short videos of that market road that's on the way to church. There's always something different to see along here. It's a very narrow road and we're very driving close to the action of the homes and shops. In some places that's good for the video, and sometimes I'm too close. I'm just holding up my camera and taking the video through the window, so there's nothing fancy here. But it should give you a little snapshot of what we see as we drive down this street. Hopefully this will work!

1 comment:

BeantownFam said...

I thought it was funny to hear your driver honking every few seconds...that would take some getting used to!